Tuesday, July 17, 2012

A New Blog / Beginning


I'm rather excited for a new blog.  It's been over a year since I've posted on our family's blog.  While I still wish to continue posting there, I feel as though I need a new beginning.  I always get a bit of a thrill in the fall as I peruse the school supply section.  There is something motivating about a new blank spiral bound notebook - with a beautiful cover, of course.  I feel the same about a new blog...a blank page for me to record thoughts and experiences - a place of my very own to share.  President Thomas S. Monson once said, "Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey, and share our love with friends and family."  My goal.  I hope you enjoy stopping by every now & again to read & share your thoughts.  Let the journey begin!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home